Jim’s expertise is in the assessment and evaluation of building envelope systems including existing roofing, waterproofing and exterior walls. He has completed roofing replacement and repair designs for multi-million dollar projects and specializes in providing construction administration, specialized consulting services, onsite quality assurance and construction oversight for both private and public sector clients. Jim has performed roof visual and moisture entry investigations, infrared thermographic and nuclear moisture gauge surveys, and numerous building envelope condition assessments. Jim holds both Registered Roof Observer (RRO) and Registered Exterior Wall Observer (REWO) certifications from the Roof Consulting Institute.
Years of Experience: 32
• Roofing, waterproofing, and building exterior system evaluation and quality assurance.
• Construction oversight, onsite quality assurance and inspections
• Infrared thermographic and nuclear moisture gauge surveys
• Roof Consulting Institute (RCI, Inc.)
• Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance